A Little About Us:
Making fans - That’s what we’re all about! Since our humble beginnings in 2011, these two words have driven Big Viking Games to become the successful company it is today. With over 100 Vikings already on board, and studios in both Toronto and London Ontario, we are focused on making our mark by building awesome free-to-play mobile and social games. Big Viking Games has proudly amassed millions of loyal fans across its many popular titles with no signs of slowing down anytime soon. We believe that by investing in our employees and in new technologies, such as HTML5, we can continue our success for years to come. With that in mind, we are on the hunt for exceptional talent to join our growing team, and that’s where you come in!
The Nitty Gritty:
Big Viking Games is on the hunt for a Business Analyst at our Toronto, ON studio.
- Identify and execute opportunities to streamline, scale and continuously optimize new initiatives
- Gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and development and communicating recommendations
- Work with business leads to inform strategy and investment
- Interfaces directly to executive team
- Identify and communicate actionable project insights to senior management
- Conduct ad hoc analysis to identify opportunities and provide recommendations
- Consult and collaborate with internal stakeholders
- Lead presentations to sell ideas and generate stakeholder buy-in
- And other duties as required
- MBA degree from top tier program
- Minimum 3 years of working experience
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills
- Outstanding record of academic or professional achievement
- Track record of leadership in an academic, professional, or extracurricular setting
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding work ethic with the ability to manage time effectively and independently
- Proven ability to perform in an intense and extremely fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholder requirements and input
- Keen ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality/discretion
- Willingness to travel (if required)
Nice to Haves:
- Venture capital, investment banking, management consulting or a high-growth technology firm experience
- Experience working on business performance improvement/process improvement/transformation projects
- Competitive salaries, Group Retirement Savings Plan matching & participation in the Employee Stock Option Plan
- Comprehensive benefits package (health, dental, and vision), including generous time off policies
- Stocked kitchen, unlimited snacks and beverages, along with breakfast and daily hot lunches. Vikings can't work on an empty stomach!
- Lots of other great perks such as frequent company paid outings, events and get-togethers.
Becoming a Viking:
Does the idea of working for a gaming company doing what you love every day sound exciting? Great, we’d love to hear from you! Send us your resume and cover letter
Big Viking Games is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Accommodation may be provided in all parts of the hiring process.